Pace University will consider international applicants who intend to participate in online degree completion programs from their home country. International applicants must meet all of the standard admission requirements and provide all materials as described on the Admission Requirements page. As international students must be reviewed by our international department, the acceptance process may take longer than two weeks.
Additional requirements and information for international applicants include:
- A minimum English proficiency score of:*
- Paper-based version: 550
- Computer-based version: 213
- Internet-based version: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson PTE: 54
- Transcripts from international schools will need to be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or another evaluation agency and sent directly to Pace University. WES services are free of charge. Please make sure to request that the agency provide the school with the transcripts along with the translation.
- Academic records issued in a language other than English must be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or by a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through NACES.
Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin, or forwarded by:
- Any NACES-accredited translation evaluator (preferred) OR
- The student’s Ministry of Education OR
- A U.S. consular officer OR
- An EducationUSA adviser OR
- The Institute of Foreign Credential Services
*Citizens from the following countries are waived from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, United Kingdom, Ireland, Antigua, Scotland, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Belize, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda.
To learn more about Pace University’s Online Programs, fill out the fields below to download a free brochure. You can also call us toll-free at (866) 815-5166 to talk with one of our admission advisors.